Tuesday 28 January 2020

Week 4: Filling the frame

 With colour.
With texture.
With detail.
Nature's clean-up crew
There are so many ways to interpret this week's challenge!
 I tried it first with flowers
and got some interesting results.
 Next up was the furball.
And her beautiful green eyes.
She wasn't the most co-operative subject matter though.
Treats don't work with her.
They used to work well with the hound.
But then that's Labradors for you.
She NEVER minded having her photo taken. 
Recently, just as I was leaving the zoo, I was lucky enough 
to have a close encounter with one of the zoo's resident Moreporks.  
He didn't mind filling the frame for me either.
Reflections have to be one of my favourite ways of filling the frame though.
I love to focus on the reflection itself and to fill the frame with just the reflection.  
It's an abstract style of photography that really appeals.
Ripples in the reflections





No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch-up!

Sooo, when I started this challenge this year I didn't expect to be playing catch-up quite so frequently. A photo a week isn't onero...